MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

Article about: I wasn,t sure whether to put this in or not but one morning when I went into my toy room (Thats what the wife calls it) there lying on the chair was a Map of Berlin with Hitler on the back o

Default Re: Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

when i was working over in inverness scotland. in 2008.
    drinking at the pub as you do after work, but time was getting on. i brought up the battle of culloden and how me and my partner went there, and had a look.
    but one of the boys said how its a bit freaky there, but i said dident fell that. so in my wisdom i said ill get a taxi there and get droped off . and buy my self i will walk the site. so of i went the taxi driver was good he went to a village not to far from there and said he would drive past in a hour.
    so it was just me the mist the wind the wet. time around 1230 at night. i started walking across the field and just thinking to my self just the same as walking across any old field in the dark at home. but theres alaways a but and i wasent drunk i heard or what sounded to me a thud of a cannon and mens screems. take it as you will but. i heard that in the dark.

I have a creepy one.
    I found this on line. I just had to buy it. I posted this thread after i recieved it.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...tralia-186563/

I was so happy with it but some wierd stuff happend around my house since the day it came into my home. First started the headaches then nightmares. These nightmares were crazy and realistic. Ok i understand it could all be in my head but who knows. I then went to place it on my head, somehow it slipped and dropped down onto my head. I jaggerd bit of the helmet that was folded back from where a bullet went though cut my head.

We know a lady who is right into ghosts and spirt stuff and she told me alot about it down to the soldiers name and where he lived and where and how he died. She said he died in the helmet and it was a quick death and he didnt know what happed it was that quick.

Yet again i dont expect you all to belive it but things were said no one knew and i have since found out that reveal truth.
    I decided to sell the helment . I made a few $$$ and as soon as it left my headaches went. I didnt want to see it go but there was some creepy things about it. Like i said, may have been all in my head but something was going on

Interesting story Tailor Marc, thanks for sharing that.

I wonder if the person you bought it from (a member here apparently) had similar experiences to yourself? Can you tell us a little more of what the medium said to you regarding what happened?

Paranormal enoth the Pic is from the Tread ''Digging in Kurland''

AIF
    ?

Interesting story there Marc something which I can relate to.
    I have a Japanese bayonet that was souvenired by an Australian soldier in New Guinea during ww2 and It gives me the absolute creeps every time I pick it up. The grips are stained dark with blood especially where the wood meets at the cross guard. Usually I couldn't care less about that sort of thing as I have other Japanese bring backs like it that are covered with blood but as silly as it sounds It really gives off an bad/evil energy which makes my hair stand on end...
    But as much as it creeps me out I could never part with it as It was brought home by a dear old friend of mines uncle and he told me he wanted me to look after it which I have for the past 10 years... Plus as macabre as It is I still like it and It is a great piece.

Quote by DerStuermer View Post

A trick of light perhaps, but it's a strange one!...

The way it all came about was this lady runs a show monthly and all costs to get in etc get donated to someone in the meetings family or a friend who is in real need of money like someone with cancer or a widow struggling with bills etc. This happens at the end of the show. This goes to show she isn’t a scam . All her work is to help people and not about cash
    I know her pretty well and the stuff she says is 100% real . There are so many examples i could list that only i know that she has told me from the spirit world. I never used to believe this stuff but hearing it first hand I’m convinced that there is something there.
    Now i took this helmet to the show but left it in the boot ( trunk) of my car as alot of people here in Australia would still find a Nazi Hemet a horrible thing. So many people here fled Europe after the war because of this so i waited until the tea break and went up to her, called her aside and said " I have something in the car i would like you to see but i don’t want to bring it out in front of anyone here"
    Now this bit is the bit where i was left dumbfounded. She said " What is it you have.... A helmet?"
    I looked around for my girlfriend hoping she heard because this was jaw dropping! I can say that there is no way she knew as i didnt tell anyone i had it at that point. She said though he show there was a figure at the back of the room standing very upright ( good posture) and to her that means military. She didn’t guess at this time it was German though. I then told her that after the show i would bring it in when no one else is around so i wouldn’t offend anyone as there were a few older people from Europe there.
    After the show i went and got it. My girlfriend waited and talked with the lady and another psychic from the UK. It was still in the box it came from all the way from Estonia apparently dug up in the Kurland pocket.
    As i entered the room the lady says to the other psychic " Peter please hold this box, don’t open it and tell me what you think is in there"
    As soon as he held it he said " Woah such sadness" . He then was silent for a minute and said " skull, bones" I took it out and showed them. They are totally in shock.
    The first thing he said was "do not put this on your head " I told him i did and how i dropped it somehow and showed him the healing scar of the cut. All he said was yep that will happen.

The lady then took it and said "The name i have is Peter Schmidt or Pete Schmidt". I was actually given Peter smith but i doubt highly that a German would have such an English sounding name.
    He was very young, 17 or 18 some say maybe even 16. As soon as she held it she said she could hear the song from the sound of music so there is a feeling of a strong link with Salzburg , Austria whether that’s where he is born or that’s where he was based not sure.

She went on to say that he was in a trench or foxhole or something like that and went to get up and run and it was an instant death.
    As soon as he passed he was so confused and didn’t know what had happened. One minute here next dead.
    She said he was buried in like a mass grave with a lot of others and that his head was in this helmet along time after his death. She said the blood/dna is etched into the helmet . You could actually see the pitting on the inside . My uncle who is high ranking in the police seen this item and said that on the inside of the helmet was more pitted due to the acid in the blood etc though out the years.
    There is so much more that i cant remember off the top of my head. I recorded it with the voice recorder and i will see if i can post up the recording here for you all to here.
    Even if you don’t believe it its interesting. I now have an open mind when it come to stuff like this

Quote by DerStuermer View Post

Very interesting

You blokes are creeping me out!!!
    I get no bad vibes from any of my relic lids ( but then i play music in my office where they are) maybe the geists like it?

Just to add to this as I find it quite interesting, in the mid eighties I was based in Germany at a place called RAF Laarbruch, our block was old German barracks. One Sunday night I was in bed when I heard screaming, so I ran down stairs into the ground floor annex on the other side of the building. (the building were in a "H" shape") One of the lads was sat on the end of his bed and had pulled his mattress up into his face and was screaming, by this time he had woken up the whole block nearly. When we calmed him down and asked him what was the problem he stated that he was sat on the end of his bed cleaning his boots as he had just come back from leave, he looked to the end of the room and a lady riding a bike in a uniform rode through the wall, cycled past him and down the corridoor and throigh the doors at the bottom. That was it really until one of the lads who was seeing the old discip Sgt's daughter told him what happened. A few days later he came back to him and told him that he had been looking through the station archives. What he found made the hairs on my spine stand up. In the 50's a woman that worked in the NAAFI was killed outside our block on her bike by a drunken airman. In those days they wore NAAFI unforms. No body on the sqn or station knew about that as it was not common knowledge. I found it fascinating!!! And that folks is a true story.
    Ben

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast