Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

Article about: I wasn,t sure whether to put this in or not but one morning when I went into my toy room (Thats what the wife calls it) there lying on the chair was a Map of Berlin with Hitler on the back o

Default Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

Hi all!! i have an unusual even maybe silly question, for all the diggers who are diggin in kurland, a couple years ago, i found an article in the net (i tried but can't found it again) about the paranormal activity in kurland.. i mean, in the battlefield at night the article said that sometimes could hear the ecos of the battle, planes, tanks, and even the morning after see the track footprints in the snow..! I never been there, and it's something that today i have remembered.

Sorry if is an stupid/silly question, but i only want to know if someone have experienced something paranormal/wierd in that places, i'm not sure if this subforum it's the best place to post it, but i think here can read it a lot of kurland diggers, and maybe know more about it, if it's only a stupid history or not.

Once again i have no idea and only want to know if someone knows something, sorry if i'm offending someone, or the moderators think that this questions is out of place. In that case feel free to delete the thread.

Thank you all!

Default Re: Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?

Me and Bigfoot were just talking about this, how ironic!

A similar phenomena can happen in Paris at certain times of the day ........ at least thats what I have heard

..Seriously though, the mind can do strange things when the emotions are bombarded such as when unearthing such long hidden history ..... and for those who DO believe in ghosts ....... well, why not! .... all those shattered souls!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual question: is there paranormal activity in Kurland?  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

i found an article in the net (i tried but can't found it again)
    ....presumptive evidence...!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

The Paranormal definitely Does exist, however.....I see things vanish without a trace every time I check my bank account.....

But, seriously, I've always wondered-if such things Do exist, then why would someplace like Auschwitz not be literally swimming with spirits and phenomenon? And yet, one hears almost never of such things at places like it. The Polish and Russian countrysides are almost Covered with unmarked And marked mass graves of executions and mass murders, famine and plague victims and buildings and whole towns and parts of cities are Built on such places routinely, and yet-no problems. Indeed, what part of Europe has Not seen or hosted a major battle or atrocity over the many centuries? From pre-Roman times to Serbia and beyond? Cannae...the Teutoburg Forest....Babi Yar....Katyn...on and on you could add to the lists-and these are only the well known and major scenes. What of the endless Minor atrocities, many of which are long long forgotten over the centuries and time? If such were the case, Europe would be smothered like Fog with restless spirits and anguished souls still a wandering.... No, hopefully, the sacrifices and Hells of human cruelty and bloodthirst end with the peace of the grave.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by williamsong View Post
    Hi all!! i have an unusual even maybe silly question, for all the diggers who are diggin in kurland, a couple years ago, i found an article in the net (i tried but can't found it again) about the paranormal activity in kurland.. i mean, in the battlefield at night the article said that sometimes could hear the ecos of the battle, planes, tanks, and even the morning after see the track footprints in the snow..! I never been there, and it's something that today i have remembered.

Sorry if is an stupid/silly question, but i only want to know if someone have experienced something paranormal/wierd in that places, i'm not sure if this subforum it's the best place to post it, but i think here can read it a lot of kurland diggers, and maybe know more about it, if it's only a stupid history or not.

Once again i have no idea and only want to know if someone knows something, sorry if i'm offending someone, or the moderators think that this questions is out of place. In that case feel free to delete the thread.

Thank you all!
    No offence taken here my friend,all I would say is that I think paranormal "activity" of any kind is in the individuals head if it is anywhere at all! If you go looking for the non-existant,like a genuine M35 cammo on ebay,then your warped vision will surely tell you that you have found one for only $300!!! The only people who insist on the existence of such a phenonema are either seeking attention or money for their tales in my honest opinion. Leon.

Paranormal, maybe not.

Findings from a number of laboratory studies over recent years have suggested that anomalous hallucinatory haunt-type experiences can be artificially induced by applying temporally complex, weak-intensity magnetic fields to the outer cortex of the brain.

How these haunt-type experiences might be induced outside of the lab could be due to environmental effects such as variations in local magnetic field at the location, the Earths magnetic field is not a constant. Some people may be more sensative to these weak magnetic fields than others combining with other psychological, situational and contextual factors ie. site of battleground, graves etc.

I believe other lab studies suggest infrasound can also induce hallucinatory haunt-type experiences.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I am of the firm belief that 'supernatural sightings' are simply hallucinations, and that science can explain everything (even if it hasn't yet). That being said, I have an open mind and if I were to ever see a 'ghost', I'd try to find answers.

Only God can explain everything as everything is a product of His divine creation
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Not sure about Kurland but i know of stories of strange happenings in the forests in Russia !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast