Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

US 155mm Howiter related finds

Article about: Hi Guys, I'm New on here, I live in England and own a American M1 A1 155mm Howitzer built in 1943. I collect anything related to the Howitzer from WW2, Korea and Vietnam. I have been looking

Default US 155mm Howiter related finds

Hi Guys,
    I'm New on here, I live in England and own a American M1 A1 155mm Howitzer built in 1943. I collect anything related to the Howitzer from WW2, Korea and Vietnam.

I have been looking through alot of the threads on here and the amount of stuff that is still being found surprises me. Some of it is Artillery related and even 155mm Howitzer related .

My Question is, is there any members out there who have anything related to the US 155mm howitzer, such as the Cloverleaf ends, tools, tubes, driving band protectors etc etc. I would be interested in anything related.

Thanks for your time
    Stuart

Default Re: US 155mm Howiter related finds

Hi Stuart,
    That's one super cool garden gnome you have there
    Any chance of some images of your gun? I would love to see her mate.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Have a good one

Welcome to the forum

You are posting in just the right place to see if anyone has anything 155mm related. I know there is a chance some of us will have things to interest you

Steve T

PS AWESOME piece by the way More pics please !

Hi Guys,
    Thank you for the great comments about the Howitzer.

Please find below a few pictures of it taken over the years.

I hope some of the members can help me out with items related to the 155mm Howitzer

Once again thank you for the warm welcome.

regards
    Stuart

In the 3rd Picture which show is that at?

W & P ?

If so, we were there !!! Had our own little stand next to the modelling tents

Steve T

Quote by Steve T View Post
    W & P ?

If so, we were there !!! Had our own little stand next to the modelling tents

Steve T
    It was taken at the Ardingly Vintage and Steam Show in Sussex about 4 years ago.

Many thanks
    Always looking for 155mm Howitzer parts, tools and general Artillery equipment from WW2, Korea and Vietnam.

Hi All,
    I just thought I would ask as its been a while, has anybody got anything of interest related to US 155mm Howitzer, dig ups, boxes, parts, tools etc etc

Always interested in anything

Thanks for your time
    Always looking for 155mm Howitzer parts, tools and general Artillery equipment from WW2, Korea and Vietnam.

Hi All,
    I'm still looking for anything 155mm Related, it can be a digup item or parts, tools, photos, cloverleafs, driving band protectors, boxes, storage tubes etc absolutely anything. I would also be very interested in a 155mm Projectile that has been fired and exploded open but not into shrapnel, I'm sure Ive seen one on this forum ??

Any help on finding these items would be very much appreicated.

Thanks for your time