From the location it would appear to be the tip for the Honeybourne Depot, which housed a number of US Army depots during WWII.
The primary site was General Depot G-24, which as the title suggests held all types of stores for distribution to smaller dedicated Ordnance and Supply depots around the UK.
Alongside G-24 was Medical Depot M-104M
, one of the first US Army depots to open in the UK, which was in operation from 18th March 1942 to 25th March 1945.
Medical supplies continued to be held on site, and after VE Day much of the US Army ETO medical stock was concentrated at Honeybourne, so much so that G-24 was converted into a dedicated medical supply depot and retitled Medical Depot M-424
on the 27th June 1945.
It was also home to two Army Post Office units.
APO 135 between the 12th January 1944 and the 3rd August 1944 when it moved to Le Mesnil Vicot in France, and APO 124 between 19th May 1944 and 19th October 1944 when it moved to Mens in Belgium.
By 1946 the depot had been returned to British control, and it would appear that the medical supplies were also handed over at the same time.