Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Warning graphic content: St George's search group:Karelian neck

Article about: thanks for thease astonishing photos. truly mind boggoling

?

Default Re: Warning graphic content: St George's search group:Karelian neck

our manxman is 'dead right.' and btw anyone who's not been to his fair isle whilst in the 'hood, ought to. amazing place, lovely people, and preternatural greens in the countryside that nearly glow. dw

Quote by skypilot View Post
    If I was to suffer the misfortune to be fatally injured in a car crash, it would (hopefully!) be considered inhuman to push the crashed vehicle containing my body to the side of the road and left in a ditch. I would be treated humanely, my family informed, effects returned and a funeral service of my family's choosing performed. Finally, my remains would be laid to rest and a permanent marker erected. Quite right too.

However, according to certain academics within the historical world (snobs is I think a fair term) that is effectively the exact oppositie of how a soldier fighting and dying for his or her country should be treated.

It is a topsy turvy world.

If a family is informed and they state they wish their loved to remain in situ, then that's fair enough but I still think there is a moral obligation to at least search out and identify the fallen.

Default Re: Not for peoples with mental disorder. St George's searching group:Karelian neck

the rifle in the bottom picture looks pretty nice shape great finds chaps good to see you finding the lost boys

- - Updated - -

the rifle in the bottom picture looks pretty nice shape great finds chaps good to see you finding the lost boys

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6