Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Waterloo battle field?

Article about: Hello Ladies & Gents.. I was wondering if anybody on here knows anything about battlefield tours around the Waterloo area? the Missus & me are of to Europe in the summer & would

?

Default Waterloo battle field?

Hello Ladies & Gents..

I was wondering if anybody on here knows anything about battlefield tours around the Waterloo area? the Missus & me are of to Europe in the summer & would like to spend a day around this area..If anybody knows the most interesting parts of the area & cares to share with me that would be great...thank you for your help & time Terry & Aly

?

Default Re: Waterloo battle field?

?

Cheers Gary some mixed reviews there!!..Sounds like a place you need to research before going! otherwise it comes off a little boring..I will research & look into various places... Thanks again Gary, Cheers Terry.

Try to be there on sunday; there is a intresting flee market on a mega store parking in Waterloo.
    You never know!
    If you want to see Napoleon's hat; you have to be in Antwerp, on a temporarly exhib!
    .....(he's "willie" is here on the forum some where!!....) ;-)
    Cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I read the thread on his "bits"..slightly different me thinks?? lol..Not going to be on a Sunday it's going to be a Tuesday which is a shame!!...but will still make the most of it lol Cheers Terry.

don't miss the Houghmont,you can still see the bullet holes in the wall,and you can go inside the grounds.A MUST.

ps.srry for the spelling.

?

Roger that Harry, I will look for that place..I'm doing research as we speak!! so I am getting there slowly.lol... Thanks again Terry.