Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Weybread - 'The Trilogy'

Article about: by Paul B K-7 waist mount for B-17s and B-24s with fully enclosed waist positions. Some good photos HERE. PB Thanks for that Paul i didnt think i'd got it right. I was trying to take in a bi

Default Weybread - 'The Trilogy'

Somewhere in the distance it can be heard......through Autumnal mist & dull dawn sun the unmistakeable sound of heavy machines awakening from their slumber echo's over marsh, thick black smoke haemorrhaging skywards as these iron Behemoths roar menacingly & purposefully into life slowly crawling towards a certain metal filled meadow.......

Default Re: Weybread - 'The Trilogy'

Ok, who woke Bird Dog up ? And why has he been allowed to post BEFORE he's taken his tablets ?

Yes, I came over all inspired & poetic

This hasn't got anything to do with 'The Lonesome Seeker'.... has it.....????
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

If I knew what the or who the 'Lonesome Seeker' was then maybe I could comment

?

Quote by Bird Dog View Post
    If I knew what the or who the 'Lonesome Seeker' was then maybe I could comment
    What`s a weybread????..I like ryebread.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    What`s a weybread????..I like ryebread.
    Now you're talkin' Pete!! A large Reuben slathered in russian dressing topped with crisp dill pickles!!!

BD, the 'Lonesome Seeker' is a kind of mysterious ninja metal detectorist from the Russian Steppes......or more likely, Croydon, who posts here occaisionally using flowery language similar to that of your original post. He then draws funny faces over the photo's of his finds with crayons whilst speaking in tongues........weird.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Trilogy....does this mean there's at least 2 more installments coming?? William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Trilogy....does this mean there's at least 2 more installments coming?? William
    Don't be silly. It means Bird Dog was at the dictionary again and is trying to include a word in his posts that he's not used before, but he likes the sound of.

Haven't two events already occured (with great pictures posted previously), I think the trilogy means we're now onto the up and coming third event, good luck and please post when done
    LUCKYSTRIKE

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast