Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wolchow front- some different pictures from the different places

Article about: Different time and places pictures, mostly made by fy Friend FJR and Mr Oleg Alekseev

Kraftfahrer Bob
    ?

Default Re: Wolchow front- some different pictures from the different places

Het heeft kennelijk geen zin om Gyptyl een bericht te sturen daar hij waarschijnlijk geen Engels kan lezen . Daarom dit maar in het Nederlands want dat begrijpt hij dan ook wel niet . Translation : It seems to be useles to sent a message to Gyptyl becouse it seems to be he does not understand English . Thats the reason i dit my message in Dutch first becouse he understand that also not i think . Greetings from Bob.

?

Quote by Kraftfahrer Bob View Post
    Het heeft kennelijk geen zin om Gyptyl een bericht te sturen daar hij waarschijnlijk geen Engels kan lezen . Daarom dit maar in het Nederlands want dat begrijpt hij dan ook wel niet . Translation : It seems to be useles to sent a message to Gyptyl becouse it seems to be he does not understand English . Thats the reason i dit my message in Dutch first becouse he understand that also not i think . Greetings from Bob.
    I'am still finding the pictures with the cars you are asking. About the Neva river:- there no any tropheed cars- due of Red Army does not use trophees in the hard defence, as the defence of Leningrad- no any available trophees in blockaded Leningrad was awailable. Just the Soviet tanks which was sent over the river to the strongpoint Nevsky Pyatachok

Kraftfahrer Bob
    ?

Hey , That's great Gyptyl . I thougt first you where unable to read English BUT YOU DO ! You see English is also not my usual speaking , i'm Dutch . Will be great if you have pictures of vehicle wrecks as war relics from the battlefields in Russia . We are a little war museum in the Dutch . The Netherlands where also occupied by the Germans between 1940 and 1945 . Our museum is named "Stichting for Militaria and Technics " The idea was to "bring back home" an engine of one German captured vehicle . Primary for display to the pubik , but possible bring it also running for show . Does not have to bring it back to NEW STATE , just let slowly running with only the repairs needed to function . In licht of history ALSO a RUSSIAN vehicle engine will make a great statue for remembering the war on the eastern front . It's a strange idea , the Germans bring and lost tenthousends French and English vehicles in Russia , but retracted Wehrmacht troops have bringed back , in Russia captured Russian vehicles to French in 1944 ! And lost them there again by the way ! I'm waiting for some pictures you have , and maybe you know an engine for us to sale Greetings from Bob.

?

Great photos particularly like the decals on the FJ helmet
    Cheers
    Perce

kompanie
    ?

Great pics i would love to be able to dig for such items and help many of the victims find a final resting place in a proper military burial site.

Good work keep the pics coming

What an amazing find and in such good condition!!!!!!!!!

amazing , im lost for words

sniper1cg
    ?

Well i think i know where i`ll be taking my next digging holiday.

Wow, those are really great pictures. Wish I could go somewhere and dig finds like that.

Warhunter
    ?

Wow Verry nice !!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast