Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28

WW2 relics from Denmark

Article about: That cup looks superb! Nice job

?

Default Re: WW2 relics from Denmark

Quote by ndspa View Post
    busines its busines lars but you and your mate from kurland put the price here to people know about true thats all i ask ...i have e mail and conversation i can prove about huge amonunth of euro ...well keep in mind iam not stupid and no mental like you said here ...people like the true thats whay you delete the coment ...lars a lot of euro for trip ,adris about 17 yers old kids 600 for 2 days i still have e mail and conversation ..this is busines ,,people cant take on the plane so mutch its means ....busines for you ..and YOU HAVE a permision for russian state to dig ..i dont thing so ..be a man be honest ...be a viking ...
    Our old friend Stalingradshadow most banned member of the forum back under another couple of identities and lecturing people about honesty , a classic !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

I have no problem with what i have charged people for digging in Russia. If you want you can post emails all you want. The prices a fair to say the least. There is lot's of aspect in arranging a trip with guests. It's not just get money, dig for three days and that's done. Our last guest are grown up people. One of them got sick after the trip and we talked to their embassy and what not. I know they are happy with the trip and the price.

I am not the one deleting comments. I am not admin/moderator. I am 46 yrs old and the digger from Kurland is younger. Still 600 Euro is not expensive for 2 full days. Not in my opinion. I don't understand what you mean about the "plane" thing.

For your information i had a meeting with the "Volksbund" priest yesterday. I know how to get permission here and all aspects of this issue. And yes, i have been digging without permission from the state, where it is not needed.

Regards, Lars

?

I have made a thread here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...44/#post793636 Where Dragos/stalingradshadow can vent his anger towards me. No need to ruin this thread.

So Dragos post in that thread and i will respond/answer. There is simply no reason or truth behind your posts.

Regards, Lars

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28