Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ZB-37 belt loading machine restauration WW2 dugout relic

Article about: Hello guys I would like to present to you a restauration project I underwent some months ago on a ZB37 machine gun belt loader that was found by a good friend of mine in Moldova, Romania on

Default ZB-37 belt loading machine restauration WW2 dugout relic

Hello guys

I would like to present to you a restauration project I underwent some months ago on a ZB37 machine gun belt loader that was found by a good friend of mine in Moldova, Romania on the Jassy-Kishinev line.

Here are some pictures with it dug out and later restored by me, making possible some mobile parts to function again. Sadly the interior 2 levers that push the casings onto the belt are stuck forever but at least got some other sides to it working (knob, side handle etc) and also got paint and serial number from the Zbrojovka factory in Brno, CZ.

Hope you enjoy and happy hunting
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ZB-37 belt loading machine restauration WW2 dugout relic   ZB-37 belt loading machine restauration WW2 dugout relic  

ZB-37 belt loading machine restauration WW2 dugout relic   ZB-37 belt loading machine restauration WW2 dugout relic  

ZB-37 belt loading machine restauration WW2 dugout relic   ZB-37 belt loading machine restauration WW2 dugout relic  

ZB-37 belt loading machine restauration WW2 dugout relic  

nice find,give it a good soaking in light oil.