Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet & trench knife?

Article about: Hello all, I believe I have a 1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet and a Hungarian? trench knife? Can anyone please shed some more light on these two? William Kramer

Default 1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet & trench knife?

Hello all,

I believe I have a 1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet and a Hungarian? trench knife? Can anyone please shed some more light on these two?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet & trench knife?   1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet & trench knife?  

1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet & trench knife?   1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet & trench knife?  

1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet & trench knife?   1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet & trench knife?  

1909 Argentina Mauser bayonet & trench knife?  

Here's a link for the 1909 bayo Bayonets of Argentina

no idea about the second one. I've seen pictures of long daggers like that, that were hunting knives. With that Cyrillic script, I would guess a Balkan country or Russia.

SRB
    ?

knife is parade knife something russian or bulgarian ...... makers avramov and kovachev, COMMAND D-VO, some place Gabrovo. ..............(BULGARIA!?)

and for Argentina Mauser bayonet
    Last edited by SRB; 06-09-2015 at 06:05 PM.

?

..it is in in bulgarian language and GABROVO is some town in Bulgaria too

thank you all for the help!

William Kramer

The blade is reminiscent of a shortened Kindjal blade. Nice, in any case!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Avramov and Kovatschev a well known firm in Bulgaria, similar to combat knife WW1 of Bulgaria.

Very nice edged weapons!