Bayo and Dagger ID

Article about: Hi All, I recently purchased the following blades as part of a lot. I'm pretty sure the Bayo is for a Czech Mauser, however would like someone’s input on whether or not I'm right. There are

?

Default Bayo and Dagger ID

Hi All,
    I recently purchased the following blades as part of a lot. I'm pretty sure the Bayo is for a Czech Mauser, however would like someone’s input on whether or not I'm right. There are no markings I can identify other than a serial #.

The dagger I'm completely lost on. It is marked RIC and Japan in different fonts as you can see in the photo below. Is this a decorative piece or of actual military application?

The only place I was able to find a matching dagger was on Ebay, however the seller had no info on it.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-1.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	119582   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	226.0 KB 
ID:	119583  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	119584   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	119585  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7-1.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	251.0 KB 
ID:	119586  

?

Default Re: Bayo and Dagger ID

I`ve seen that kind of strange blades in Malaya´n national knives... If I remember well they are called as "kriss"

?

Default Re: Bayo and Dagger ID

The bayonet is a belgian export M1924/30 long for FN Mauser that went to various countrys in the world, only special marking or special numbers could help by identifieng where it went . best regards,Andy