Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet

Article about: With many thanks to Mac66, Scott, I was able to recently add this example to my collection. I have been on the look out for one of these for some time now and am very happy to have been able

Default Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet

With many thanks to Mac66, Scott, I was able to recently add this example to my collection. I have been on the look out for one of these for some time now and am very happy to have been able to accomplish this.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet   Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet  

Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet   Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet  

Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet   Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet  

Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice, congratulations! I know the feeling when that long sought-after piece comes your way!
    Great condition and plenty of good paint on the handle, well-marked...a Beauty...I am particularly pleased to see the PRYM-Snap that we encounter on the felt canteen-covers!
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Very nice, congratulations! I know the feeling when that long sought-after piece comes your way!
    Great condition and plenty of good paint on the handle, well-marked...a Beauty...I am particularly pleased to see the PRYM-Snap that we encounter on the felt canteen-covers!
    cheers, Glenn
    Thanks Glenn!
    Yea, I am pretty happy to have been able to acquire such a nice example.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

v/nice one.

Nice example Ralph!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Nice example Ralph!....
    Thanks Gunny!
    Ralph.

?

Very hard to find bayo! Even though the paint shows a lot of wear, it is in great shape being a crank handle!

Jim

?

Very nice addition to your collection friend.

Quote by Jim P View Post
    Very hard to find bayo! Even though the paint shows a lot of wear, it is in great shape being a crank handle!

Jim
    Thank you Jim!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Very nice addition to your collection friend.
    Thanks Steve!
    Ralph.

?

That is one that is on the bucket list. Congrats on a great looking example.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast