Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

FS wilkinson fighting knife pattern 1 sale

Article about: I have a Wilson knife ww2 commando issue pattern 1 for sale if anybody is interested let me know im willing to sell to someone who will cherish it more than me and I will give a fair price c

Default FS wilkinson fighting knife pattern 1 sale

I have a Wilson knife ww2 commando issue pattern 1 for sale if anybody is interested let me know im willing to sell to someone who will cherish it more than me and I will give a fair price cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FS wilkinson fighting knife pattern 1 sale   FS wilkinson fighting knife pattern 1 sale  

How mate lol

Click on to the green panel where it says "place an ad"!...

I don't have a pay pal account which I know is terrible...I just want to pass this on as I found it in my nans loft and between me and her we have no use for it any1 interested.?????

And gunny do you of a price I'm clueless with this sort of thing cheers mate

Not got a clue mate, but here's a 2nd pattern for sale on here!...2nd Pattern Fairbairn Sykes Knife - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Wow as much as that, thanks you have been very helpful

No problem Joe and wellcome to the forum!..

Here is a good web site that will give you lots of information on F-S knives.
    Welcome
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)