Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

German bayonets

Article about: Some of the German bayonets... 1 Coppel Gmbh / fnj 2 east Germany AK bayonet 3 Heckler & Koch G3 bayonet POF 75 made in Pakistan (Bayonets of Pakistan) and one not the common German bayo

SRB
    ?

Default German bayonets

Some of the German bayonets...

German bayonets

1 Coppel Gmbh / fnj

2 east Germany AK bayonet

3 Heckler & Koch G3 bayonet POF 75 made in Pakistan (Bayonets of Pakistan)

and one not the common German bayonet - Alcoso AWS (k98 bayonets data and registry)

German bayonetsGerman bayonetsGerman bayonets

Hi SRB and welcome to the forum the K98 bayonet is welcome to stay and would be best to be placed in the K98 bayonet forum for discussion..the other 2 bayonets are not Third Reich Era bayonets..and i will move this thread to the "bayonets of the world forum for those who collect the more recent German made examples. I will leave a 3 day expiring redirect for your thread posted here...after tnat it will remain int e new forum I mentioned Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

AWS is Coppel too but mainly for Police or other Party organisation, unfortunally here in reworked configuration, postwar blue and grips probably.

SRB
    ?

AWS -I think that they did not make after the war,this marks are late war 1943 - 1944.Make for Military Police (k98 bayonets data and registry) or Commercial Bayonets (although I'm not sure what is the commercial purpose of the bayonet)