Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gravity Knife

Article about: by don_kihotis7 To me a post war one would have zero value. IMO gravity knives in are far and few in the US and most that are for sale are just way too over priced.

Default Gravity Knife

This weekend I was offered a post war gravity knife for $70 USD that was in great condition. Just wondering if I should go pick it up or not?

Default Re: Gravity Knife

great price but do you really want a post war gravity knife or a genuine ww2 era one? If you want to complete you FJ display with one and can't find a real one then go for it... Otherwise wait for the real deal!! It's up to you i think!

Eh, in the past two years this is the only one I've seen so I'll have to go for it. Thanks for the help man!

As you wish mate! Hope you find one soon! I'm still looking for a genuine one to add to my Battle of Crete display!!

theres nothing like the real thing...as the song goes
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Only several hundred dollars.........
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I am also looking for an original WWII piece. To me a post war one would have zero value. But this is up to the every individual so you have to decide what is best for your collection.
    Cheers
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

don_kihotis7 this is a major problem in our country! We can't buy edged items from abroad without them being categorized as "weapons" and being held at the customs !

Hi Mike. Are you sure they scan every single parcel in Greece?
    I never had any problems in Cyprus.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    don_kihotis7 this is a major problem in our country! We can't buy edged items from abroad without them being categorized as "weapons" and being held at the customs !
    Same here, you really think i can find a good priced German or Japanese sword here??? Its impossible.
    Us is the best place for that, however it will be held in customs right away.
    I would love to have a Japanese sword but cannot find one in Europe, so probably i will never own one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast