Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Guards Patt 07

Article about: The ubiquitous pattern 07 can still throw up a few pleasant surprises.........I bought a lot of five and was pleased to find this G.M.G.R example the 'Guards Machine Gun Regiment' served in

Default Guards Patt 07

The ubiquitous pattern 07 can still throw up a few pleasant surprises.........I bought a lot of five and was pleased to find this G.M.G.R example the 'Guards Machine Gun Regiment' served in the First War and was disbanded in 1920 and as the GMGR had a short life, I believe it was amalgamated into other Guards regiments post 1920, regimental marked P07's are always a bit special in my opinion.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Guards Patt 07   Guards Patt 07  

Guards Patt 07  

Interesting unit marking - and a matching scabbard. Good looking item.

?

I too like the regimental marked bayo's, especially one with such a rare mark as this. Sadly, I don't see too many of them on this side of the pond.

Jim

Thanks Gents.....it is always a pleasure to find out a bit more of the history of these items, thank you for your interest.

Phil