Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Kampfmesser 1st pattern with green handle

Article about: Has anyone seen a 1st pattern with a green handle instead of the black handle?

Default Kampfmesser 1st pattern with green handle

Has anyone seen a 1st pattern with a green handle Kampfmesser 1st pattern with green handleKampfmesser 1st pattern with green handleKampfmesser 1st pattern with green handleKampfmesser 1st pattern with green handleinstead of the black handle?

After receiving this knife it appears the handle has been painted green over the original black handle. Has anyone seen this before?

MAP
    ?

I was going to mention that when I first saw your thread but not knowing these I held my tongue.

I have always wanted one of these (original or good repro for general use on the property or camping)

Anyway,

Here is a good thread that I have used in the past. Might not answer all your questions but a good starting point. You may also want to PM member Reibert. He might be able to help.

Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Sorry. I did not see that you already posted this at the end of the thread that I provided above. Hopefully someone gets back to you shortly.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the help. Hopefully someone will reply on the other thread.