Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Swiss Model 1957 Bayonet

Article about: I love this bayonet. Very elegant looking, very sleek. Has a leather frog, plastic (?) scabbard. I believe Wenger and Victorinox made these. I could be wrong. These are still readily found,

Default Swiss Model 1957 Bayonet

I love this bayonet. Very elegant looking, very sleek. Has a leather frog, plastic (?) scabbard. I believe Wenger and Victorinox made these. I could be wrong. These are still readily found, for around twenty five dollars. I bought mine for twenty. A cool, inexpensive display piece.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swiss Model 1957 Bayonet  

Default Re: Swiss Model 1957 Bayonet

Nice bayo!!!
    Now you only need the rifle for it, a SIG if I'm not mistaking.

Regards

...... !
    Regards,

Steve.

I believe Wenger and Victorinox made these. I could be wrong.
    Nope your not wrong both Wenger & Victorinox did make these. If it's one that doesn't actually have a makers name on it then you can still ID who made it if you look at the serial number, above the number will be either a V or a W...yup, you've guessed it...V is Victorinox made and W is Wenger made.

They are very slick looking bayonets. In my country, hunters still buy these milsurp blades for use as actual 'pig stickers'.!
    They are extremely effective when used in this role - I have one of these myself. Cheers.

Got one of these attractive bayonets coming up in my June 8th 2021 sale @bamfords.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swiss Model 1957 Bayonet  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I actually own one, lovely looking Bayo
    Ben

A quality piece for sure but still undervalued (as most Swiss militaria is) by the international market, perhaps because the Swiss haven't been at war in living memory.

?

I would say a nice bayonet that could be obtain on normal price, i believe much more german bayonets are overpriced on market mainly the WW1 and WW2 pieces.

Hi, mates !

W+F means:
    Eidgenössische Waffenfabrik, Bern
    W+F assembled the individual bayonet parts, (components).

I do prefer the "early" ones !
    Swiss Model 1957 BayonetSwiss Model 1957 BayonetSwiss Model 1957 BayonetSwiss Model 1957 BayonetSwiss Model 1957 Bayonet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast