Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

vz. 24

Article about: Hy! Here you can see a german used vz. 24 bayonet. Interestingly it hasn't got german markings on the ricasso just czechoslovaks. Scabbard made by KOMO, bayonet made by CZS. I have some ques

Default vz. 24

Hy!

Here you can see a german used vz. 24 bayonet. Interestingly it hasn't got german markings on the ricasso just czechoslovaks. Scabbard made by KOMO, bayonet made by CZS. I have some questions: Is this the original colour remain on the scabbard or not? I'm not 100% sure. Why this hasn't got german markings?

Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture vz. 24   vz. 24  

One more question: What is the "R" marker under the "CZS" factory marker?

SRB
    ?

its export

"its export" If this export why is czechslovak lion (army stamp) between the two grips?

and what about with scabbard colour?

SRB
    ?

its export with lion markings and black scabbard but i dont see any color on scabard and german mrkings that is germans used and cut ring.

?

Germans didnt made any marking on similar bayonet, sometimes were only serialed or unit marked. The piece could be of export when no acceptance and year on tang between grips E lion date, the blueing on scabbard was remained only in hidden frog area.Is there any acceptance on scabbard frog? b.r.Andy

There are some markings on it: between the two grips: E3(lion)37, on the frog stud: KOMO, H(lion)27.

Sorry: second markings are on the scabbard stud.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast