Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wazzit??

Article about: Gents, could anybody help me - what bayonet is this? Is it some turkish rework or something other? I do not have more pictures - sorry! Thanks in advance

?

Default Wazzit??

Gents, could anybody help me - what bayonet is this? Is it some turkish rework or something other? I do not have more pictures - sorry!

Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wazzit??  
    Last edited by Bruno; 07-22-2010 at 06:37 AM.

?

Default Re: Wazzit??

Looks like a child bayo, it have normal dimensions? the slot is functionable? best regards,Andy

?

Quote by AndyB View Post
    Looks like a child bayo, it have normal dimensions? the slot is functionable? best regards,Andy
    Its absolutely real (with normal dimensions & functionable slot e.t.c.)

So far I have no idea about markings anywhere. I have only that poor photo to decide or guess

it looks like a Turkish M-35 Bayonet.....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    it looks like a Turkish M-35 Bayonet.....BILL
    There is a picture of some turkish M35:

If you compare this with my 1st photo you can see that they are quite different.
    Actually look at the shape of handle and pommel in 1st photo that are not similar to this M35. Also, the frog stud in 1st photo is not at all as in turkish bayos...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wazzit??  

?

Certainly the pommel and the frog stud are different, the blade fuller looks like SG71/84. best regards,Andy