Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What do we have here?

Article about: Knife i'm looking at one ebay, i have a weakness for knives and bayonets in bad shape thing is i have no idea what kind this is all i know is its coming from estonia and all they have to say

I envy all you who live where items like this are easily accessible, Grande prairie (closest town) is about the farthest from a warzone ever and shipping up here is terrible so alas i always over pay because thats the only way i can collect :/. Neat history though i didn't know that japan did that.

In addition to buying Arisaka rifles directly from Japan, large numbers of them were sent to Russia from the stocks bought by Britain earlier in the war-all sides (but in particular the Russians) were short on service rifles given the unprecedented scale of fighting during the Great War...the Japanese made a great deal of money selling war material to the other Allies such as the rifles, destroyers to the French etc-they even handed back some of the Russian ships they had captured during the Russo Japanese war of 1904-05.

it's not even worth the cost of shipping

it looks like a ground dug relic

unless it's dirt cheap like a couple dollars, I wouldnt buy it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12