Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

William Rogers Knife.

Article about: A William Rogers knife I purchased recently, nothing special but I thought the blade shape was interesting, any opinions whether it started out this shape or has it been reground later to re

Default William Rogers Knife.

A William Rogers knife I purchased recently, nothing special but I thought the blade shape was interesting, any opinions whether it started out this shape or has it been reground later to resemble a F-S style blade, I have seen a few of these with Bowie style blades but not this shape, the blade does show signs of clumsy sharpening and has other damage, blade length is five and a half inches and overall length of the knife is ten inches.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture William Rogers Knife.   William Rogers Knife.  

William Rogers Knife.  

Default Re: William Rogers Knife.

Hello, I Have a similar one that has the same shape blade. I as a boy recall seeing a display board of the various types of knife made by this company with one such as this which i coveted however which on reflection probably wisely my father would not buy for me.

Thanks, I liked the shape which is why I bought it to begin with, its nicely balanced too. Any chance of a photo of your similar knife and is it the same dimensions ?

Hi, Im afraid no chance of photos, Its with my parents in the South of England whilst I now live in Scotland. The dimensions of my one is different the blade is about 1/3 longer.