Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

1957 german award owners

Article about: Hi I am new this this fourm and I would to share with you in collecting the 1957 issue medals. I have about 98 % of all the the 1957 issue medals. Also I wrote a book on the 1957 medels. All

?

Default Re: 1957 german award owners

Hi
    I am new this this fourm and I would to share with you in collecting the 1957 issue medals. I have about 98 % of all the the 1957 issue medals.
    Also I wrote a book on the 1957 medels. All in color and all are from my collection.
    Best Regards
    Robert Hickey
    Last edited by oradour; 01-14-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: for sale item in wrong section

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1957 german award owners
    P
    Many

Quote by ROBERT View Post
    Hi
    I am new this this fourm and I would to share with you in collecting the 1957 issue medals. I have about 98 % of all the the 1957 issue medals.
    Also I wrote a book on the 1957 medels. All in color and all are from my collection.
    The price is $20.00 plus $5.00 shipping
    Best Regards
    Robert Hickey
    welcome to the forum Robert please post some pictures of your collection in this thread Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.

?

Hi
    I am new to this fourm and I hope to share with other 1957 Issue collectors. I would like to post some pictures but for some reason I can'nt?
    Regards
    Bob

Bob follow this link to post pictures: New picture posting feature - How to guide !

then post the pictures in this thread here: Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.

if you need any help just yell (or pm )

Very nice thread.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

To bump this thread up....here's a rather good photograph of a WW2 veteran in his double breasted Luftwaffe dress tunic ("Ausgehanzug") worn in the mid to late 1950's....full size 57er awards/medals are worn.....notice the Anti Partisan badge (Bandenkampfabzeichen) in wear.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images 1957 german award owners 
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

Friedrich Foertsch.........Knights Cross holder, Generalleutnant in the BW.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1957 german award owners   1957 german award owners  

"The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."

another...Oberst E Schuler.......notice the honour roll worn upside down !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1957 german award owners   1957 german award owners  

?

Not German, but a Spaniard and a rare survivor....Jose Antonio Montero Alvarez of the Spanish Blue Division......(photo credit :-http://memoriablau.foros.ws/t11179/gijon-febrero-2013-conferencia-krasny-bor/ ) sadly he passed away in Madrid, March 2012.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1957 german award owners  

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast