Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1957 Verwundetenabzeichen's

Article about: Hello everybody just a couple more add on's to the 57 shelf.. 2 wound badges 1 in Silver & Black..Both St & L..I think?.. The Black one is in tip top nick which is nice.Anyway enjoy.

?

Default 1957 Verwundetenabzeichen's

Hello everybody just a couple more add on's to the 57 shelf.. 2 wound badges 1 in Silver & Black..Both St & L..I think?.. The Black one is in tip top nick which is nice.Anyway enjoy.Cheers Terry 1957 Verwundetenabzeichen's1957 Verwundetenabzeichen's1957 Verwundetenabzeichen's1957 Verwundetenabzeichen's1957 Verwundetenabzeichen's. .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1957 Verwundetenabzeichen's
    P
    Many

Top badges mate the black one is a minter aint it!...

Terry, nice early black version ! Your Silver one is either mid to late, is the hinge block open or closed ? It is always a good idea to photograph at an angle so as to show the fastening/hinge areas........They are indeed St u L made pieces, how to tell, other than the fastening/rear hardware ? The answer lies in the helmets rear liner fastner/button, evident on a St u L piece, none on a Deumer !
    Prost ! Steve.

When I was a kid in Germany (1970s) I wanted to buy one of these from the jeweler, who had '57 Awards displayed in the window...They refused to sell them to me and even to my German grandmother...The saleslady insisted that she was only allowed to sell them to veterans! Seeing the photos brought back that memory...hope you don't mind my sharing the story, friends...
    cheers, Glenn

?

No problems Glenn share away..Always a pleasure sir..& Paul the black is more minty than a minty thing from mintyland lol...very nice I have my eye on a KVK 2nd class with swords wathc this space over the next few days.

Steve top info there about the helmets...Sadly I don't take the photos Mein Fuhrer does & I ain't going to annoy her too much I can tell you that much lol.. I don't know what you mean Steve about the hinge block? I don't want to come across as a banana brain lol.....So thanks gents. Cheers Terry.

Nice additions Terry. Need to get some myself.

Regards

2 nice medals.