Become our sponsor and display your banner here

1st Model Snow smock..................

Article about: Gentlemen, having just obtained the first model snow jacket/smock, dated 1962, It is rather "salty" well used, considering some ex BW soldiers comments I have read about these and

Default 1st Model Snow smock..................

Gentlemen, having just obtained the first model snow jacket/smock, dated 1962, It is rather "salty" well used, considering some ex BW soldiers comments I have read about these and the snow ponchos comments, I am surprised it is still in one piece, they were considered one use throw away items as they are very flimsy ! but it does the job ! It was obviously worn over the combat uniform.
    Here,s the jacket............a bargain at 8 Euro ? sadly it is missing its hood !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Model Snow smock..................   1st Model Snow smock..................  

1st Model Snow smock..................  
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st Model Snow smock..................
    P
    Many

?

Hi

I like it

hughes

I'd say a bargain at 8 euros!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Great buy Stevecant believe they used to bin them,still nice especially at that price congrats.............

Nice I bought a pair pants and top like yours in the late 70's from Lancer Militaria come to think of it had a hood. I think it was twenty US dollars at the time so good price today I would assume they are a nice BW item as mentioned. timothy