Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

57 Collection so far!!!

Article about: I know Ralph I have most of them in a TR form..& I am trying to keep up with both. So I would like them to mirror each other so one TR award & one 57 award if that makes sense??.But

?

Default 57 Collection so far!!!

Hello Ladies & Gents just a few photos of my 57 collection after I had the chance to polish the shelves. So I thought I would take a few photos too..Hopefully somebody will enjoy them?. Cheers Terry. 57 Collection so far!!!57 Collection so far!!!57 Collection so far!!!57 Collection so far!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57 Collection so far!!!
    P
    Many

going well.

Sadly overlooked by a lot of collectors but i like 'em, great display Terry!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Sadly overlooked by a lot of collectors but i like 'em, great display Terry!...
    Im with paul,great looking awards Terry and as usual so nicely displayed,top notch stuff mate......

?

Thanks for the nice comments gents,I will need a bigger shelf soon as I am running out of space. What my mission is? Is to buy a TR one of each 57 I have...so it could exspensive lol..See how it pans out??. Cheers Terry.

Good collection Terry !
    I recognise some of them.....good 57ers, bad source ! hope you got them at reasonable prices.
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Thanks Steve...I'm glad the awards are good..I don't know too much about these awards except they are very collectable..I don't do too bad on the prices I think? & I send the money as & when so it isn't all bad!!!. Have you any new awards?.. I'm still looking for a RK but no rush as I am skint at the moment. Cheers Terry.

?

Thumbs up

Nice collection.
    I have 7 or 8 of the 57s - All of the EK, DK u. RK + some others, should have had tripple that, but failed to buy a frame of the combat badges at the Wiesbaden flea market about 20 yrs ago.
    Decided I should buy them and went back to find them gone.
    Sarge

?

Bugger springs to mind!!!.. They would have looked top dollar in any display... Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Hello Ladies & Gents just a few photos of my 57 collection after I had the chance to polish the shelves. So I thought I would take a few photos too..Hopefully somebody will enjoy them?. Cheers Terry.
    "Like!"
    It looks very nice Terry.
    Some of those could be a little expensive in their TR version.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast