Become our sponsor and display your banner here

57er 2nd class Luftschutz medal.............

Article about: Gentlemen, allow me to show my second class Luftschutz medal, an early St u L made piece, a seldom seen award. Prost ! Steve.

Default 57er 2nd class Luftschutz medal.............

Gentlemen, allow me to show my second class Luftschutz medal, an early St u L made piece, a seldom seen award.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er 2nd class Luftschutz medal.............   57er 2nd class Luftschutz medal.............  

"The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er 2nd class Luftschutz medal.............
    P
    Many

Looks great addition congrats.
    Never seen a 57 one before.
    Im looking for an a case to an 1936 olympics medal and a case to entry to austria medal. pm me If you have any spare.

Neat, I've never seen one of these either.

Somebody asked about the ribbon.....better images.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er 2nd class Luftschutz medal.............   57er 2nd class Luftschutz medal.............  

57er 2nd class Luftschutz medal.............  
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."

?

A very nice award/medal Steve..I bet that took some finding?.. I don't how you do it?.. I have a nice mid 60's Silver CCC Coming hopefully mid month.. Cheers Terry.

Thanks Terry ! make sure you post it here ! what is the manufacturer ? I have three, one Deumer Bronze, two St u L, Bronze mid & late Silver production...........I must get round to finishing the sets !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

I think it is a St & L ?? Don't quote me though!!! lol...I have some snaps but they are not mine ??..I so far too have the Bronze & Silver ..I could do with a Gold one day so if you see any on you travels I'm your man!!. I will post a new thread in 5 mins.. Cheers Terry.