Become our sponsor and display your banner here

57er Assmann EK II Spange......

Article about: Gents, my rare 57er Assmann EK II Spange......hollow backed so a stamped out made piece....on a small piece of 1914 EK II ribbon, these little blighters are usually St u L made items solid b

Default 57er Assmann EK II Spange......

Gents, my rare 57er Assmann EK II Spange......hollow backed so a stamped out made piece....on a small piece of 1914 EK II ribbon, these little blighters are usually St u L made items solid backed, little is known at the moment how big Assmann's range of post war and 1957 regulation pieces. I have encountered several 57er and Imperial pieces made by them after WW2 as veterans replacement pieces.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Assmann EK II Spange......   57er Assmann EK II Spange......  

57er Assmann EK II Spange......  
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Assmann EK II Spange......
    P
    Many

An interesting piece for sure, thanks for sharing Steve. It's from the same source as my Assmann EK1.

Regards

Hi Nick, yes I believe so......its now for sale if you have not got one.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

Quote by oradour View Post
    Hi Nick, yes I believe so......its now for sale if you have not got one.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Thanks for the offer my friend, but I decided to take a little pause from the 57ers (not OdR!!!). Currently studying up and looking to buy my first HJ fahrtenmesser.

Best regards,
    Nick