Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

57er Deumer Silver wound badge....

Article about: Gentlemen, a couple of Deumer's have come my way in last few days...a KvK (discussed on a separate thread) and a Silver class wound badge ! As I already have a Black one, just need a Gold on

Default 57er Deumer Silver wound badge....

Gentlemen, a couple of Deumer's have come my way in last few days...a KvK (discussed on a separate thread) and a Silver class wound badge ! As I already have a Black one, just need a Gold one to complete the set....Here is the Silver wound badge with its distinctive Deumer style helmet design (missing its rear liner pin).....the rear fastener hardware is not used on any other 57er Deumer badges just on the wound badges !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Deumer Silver wound badge....   57er Deumer Silver wound badge....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Deumer Silver wound badge....
    P
    Many

Default Re: 57er Deumer Silver wound badge....

you had a hic-cup.lol

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    you had a hic-cup.lol
    No hic-up Harry, if I did not put it in the TR section nobody would bother to look here in the BW section, I fear blinkered the majority are ! But as 1957 award it belongs here !
    Prost ! Steve

?

Steve another nice looking badge you have there..I have been side tracked from the 57 awards at the moment, had the chance to buy a nice MG53 gun so that spent all my money for a little while..But once I have some pennies I will hunting a DKiG or Silber!!!. Thanks for posting..very nice indeed. Cheers Terry.