Become our sponsor and display your banner here

57er KM honour clasp.....................

Article about: Fist arrival of 2014, early St u L 1957 Kreigsmarine Honour Clasp, four pronged, later versions are two pronged............on long piece of ribbon, not mounted correctly but sideways on, per

Default 57er KM honour clasp.....................

Fist arrival of 2014, early St u L 1957 Kreigsmarine Honour Clasp, four pronged, later versions are two pronged............on long piece of ribbon, not mounted correctly but sideways on, perhaps for display more than wear !
    These small and innocuous awards are often overlooked by collectors, but they are inexpensive, for what are high end awards, not that many awarded in WW2 !
    Beware though, reproductions exist ! they will be solid cast items with two prongs, originals like the ones shown are hollow die stamped !
    I show together with my Army and Luftwaffe versions obtained just before Christmas.....a complete set now.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er KM honour clasp.....................   57er KM honour clasp.....................  

57er KM honour clasp.....................  
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er KM honour clasp.....................
    P
    Many

Nice item!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Nice set Steve! Need to find some of these too, I haven't seen any early ones for sale yet.

Regards,
    Nick

nice one.