Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

57er KVK RK with Swords....................................

Article about: Recently won on Butschek's site, an early production St u L 57er KVK RK with Swords......with small original period ribbon, nicely frosted with burnished highlights, quite a heavy award to h

Default 57er KVK RK with Swords....................................

Recently won on Butschek's site, an early production St u L 57er KVK RK with Swords......with small original period ribbon, nicely frosted with burnished highlights, quite a heavy award to have dangling around ones neck !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI6629.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	226.5 KB 
ID:	603364   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI6626.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	213.1 KB 
ID:	603368  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI6622.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	219.2 KB 
ID:	603365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI6623.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	218.0 KB 
ID:	603366  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI6624.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	603367   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI6625.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	213.8 KB 
ID:	603372  

"The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Good pick up Steve. How do these compare in price with the WWII version?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

So you got that! I didnt see the hammer price and the auctions already been removed from his site. Did you also get the 57'er EKII, EKI, RK set in the box?

?

Cheaper Jerry..I think the 57ers go for around a couple hundred pounds were the TR ones anything from 3 to 6 grand.. & Steve I looked at that one too good job I wasn't going to bid on it otherwise we would have been bidding against each other which is never good for the bank account lol... I think this is an excellent award & you have done very well..So thanks for the pictures.. Cheers Terry.

Hi Terry, I figured they were a lot cheaper than the TR version, but how much cheaper?

A very good looking award, whichever version IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Gents.....I paid 280 for this one, which I consider a bargain ! a well known dealer just sold one with a poor finish for 400 !
    They are a lot less than their TR counterparts, I just have to find one w/o swords and a Golden one one now !
    The GD set was sold to a collector friend in Germany, see here....
    KC Group by Karl Hausmann - German 1957 Awards & Decorations - Historical War Militaria Forum
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."

Steve, any idea what the hammer price was on the boxed grouping in the link? I thought for sure you'd go after that but this award is just as nice. I have't seen many for sale.

Not quite sure Todd.....over 1000 Euros I think, as I had no intention of bidding, I did not take much notice in the end result, sorry.
    Prost ! Steve.

No problem, Steve. Thanks. I meant to check the hammer prices on a few of the items but just didn't have the time.

Beautiful cross Steve! Now you need a without swords...

Regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast