Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

57er KVK RK with Swords....................................

Article about: Recently won on Butschek's site, an early production St u L 57er KVK RK with Swords......with small original period ribbon, nicely frosted with burnished highlights, quite a heavy award to h

Default 57er KVK RK with Swords....................................

Recently won on Butschek's site, an early production St u L 57er KVK RK with Swords......with small original period ribbon, nicely frosted with burnished highlights, quite a heavy award to have dangling around ones neck !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er KVK RK with Swords....................................   57er KVK RK with Swords....................................  

57er KVK RK with Swords....................................   57er KVK RK with Swords....................................  

57er KVK RK with Swords....................................   57er KVK RK with Swords....................................  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er KVK RK with Swords....................................
    P
    Many

Good pick up Steve. How do these compare in price with the WWII version?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

So you got that! I didnt see the hammer price and the auctions already been removed from his site. Did you also get the 57'er EKII, EKI, RK set in the box?

?

Cheaper Jerry..I think the 57ers go for around a couple hundred pounds were the TR ones anything from 3 to 6 grand.. & Steve I looked at that one too good job I wasn't going to bid on it otherwise we would have been bidding against each other which is never good for the bank account lol... I think this is an excellent award & you have done very well..So thanks for the pictures.. Cheers Terry.

Hi Terry, I figured they were a lot cheaper than the TR version, but how much cheaper?

A very good looking award, whichever version IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Gents.....I paid £280 for this one, which I consider a bargain ! a well known dealer just sold one with a poor finish for £400 !
    They are a lot less than their TR counterparts, I just have to find one w/o swords and a Golden one one now !
    The GD set was sold to a collector friend in Germany, see here....
    KC Group by Karl Hausmann - German 1957 Awards & Decorations - Historical War Militaria Forum
    Prost ! Steve.

Steve, any idea what the hammer price was on the boxed grouping in the link? I thought for sure you'd go after that but this award is just as nice. I have't seen many for sale.

Not quite sure Todd.....over 1000 Euros I think, as I had no intention of bidding, I did not take much notice in the end result, sorry.
    Prost ! Steve.

No problem, Steve. Thanks. I meant to check the hammer prices on a few of the items but just didn't have the time.

Beautiful cross Steve! Now you need a without swords...

Regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast