Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

57er S-Boat badge.................

Article about: Gents, just obtained a couple of new 57er war badges, these two complete my set of Kreigsmarine war badges.....Auxiliary Cruiser badge and S-Boat badge, both early production, they sport the

Default 57er S-Boat badge.................

Gents, just obtained a couple of new 57er war badges, these two complete my set of Kreigsmarine war badges.....Auxiliary Cruiser badge and S-Boat badge, both early production, they sport the first tapered pin/hinge assembly but still early production pieces, early 1960's I would say....both by St u L
    Here's the S-Boat badge (or E-Boat badge to some) based on the second type, beautifully gilded and with highlighted superstructure, wreath and waves, this badge "sparkles" in the light, most difficult to capture on camera ! another badge that is not encountered that often these days ! Note the size difference in the two badges in the images shown on the Auxiliary Cruiser thread , that badge being a "normal" sized war badge but the S-Boat badge some what bigger !
    Enjoy.....................
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er S-Boat badge.................   57er S-Boat badge.................  

Last edited by oradour; 12-08-2014 at 06:36 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er S-Boat badge.................
    P
    Many

Congrats Steve! It's one of my favourite designs when it comes to KM badges.

Regards