Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Another 57er Knights Cross..............

Article about: Yes Gents, just bought another 1957 RK, my sixth ! another "C" framed second cored cross, the core is magnetic. This cross is silver content marked on rear top arm "800",

Default Another 57er Knights Cross..............

Yes Gents, just bought another 1957 RK, my sixth ! another "C" framed second cored cross, the core is magnetic. This cross is silver content marked on rear top arm "800", unlike my other "C" framed second cored RK which is unmarked, so I now have both versions of the same period crosses. A St u L made cross I would date from the mid to late 1960's. This one is a little salty in appearance, to clean or not to clean.......I will leave it alone ! Comes with a nice long piece of ribbon, I will check to see if it has any known flaws when in hand.
    Notice the frame corner's...worn flat, not a normal finish, either it has been worn often or, and its my impression that the craftsman at St u L was a little too overenthusiastic when finishing off the piece on the polishing wheel ! Never the less it has a worn appearance, I very much like ! I show the corners on this particular cross and the position of the famed "Dent Row" that are on both "B" & "C" framed 1957 RK's (thanks to Mathijs for these images)
    Sellers photos...it is in the post on its way to me.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another 57er Knights Cross..............   Another 57er Knights Cross..............  

Another 57er Knights Cross..............   Another 57er Knights Cross..............  

Another 57er Knights Cross..............   Another 57er Knights Cross..............  

Another 57er Knights Cross..............  
    Last edited by oradour; 06-26-2013 at 11:06 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another 57er Knights Cross..............
    P
    Many

Default Re: Another 57er Knights Cross..............

She's a real looker, Steve! Very nice addition to your RK collection.

Regards

a bit mouldy but ok. LOL.

I like it!

Very nice Steve.

Arrived this morning, even nicer in hand ! I had no where to display as my 57er cabinet is full ! so I put it here..........
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another 57er Knights Cross..............   Another 57er Knights Cross..............  

With Oaks & Swords added.............
    Prost ! Steve.