MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Been away fro a bit........

Article about: Fellow BW collectors You have all probably noticed I have had some time out from both here and the our hobby.....a turbulent year or so to be sure, things happening in my life good & bad

Default Been away fro a bit........

Fellow BW collectors

You have all probably noticed I have had some time out from both here and the our hobby.....a turbulent year or so to be sure, things happening in my life good & bad....my Mum died, a new venture or two, turning 60 (which I can not recommend!) illness.....I have only one piece of Militaria left a TR EK II, all BW & Imperial gone !!
    But on the plus side I have got two Lambretta scooters, which have kept me busy rebuilding over the past year....so no idle hands ! oh and a collection of old toy soldiers (it seems I am in my second childhood, a by product of age me thinks !)...
    However I still have some knowledge that might l be of use to my many friends I have made here, so I have decided to remain and help out where I can, if that's O.K. with you and admin ....I do not think it a pre-requisite to own any items to do this...just a passion for all matters military which I still have.....I apologise for my absence, and thank those who took the time to contribute to my sections...THANK YOU.

Regards, Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Been away fro a bit........
    P
    Many

Great hearing from you Steve. We sure missed you!

Best regards,
    Nick