Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

BGS Thread

Article about: hi guys i don't know if this is a good idea or not but i think we should make a thread devoted to the BGS. post stuff like uniform,headwear,photos,equiptment and anything else so that we can

?

Hi Fellow collectors, as I am passionate about Helmets I could not resist putting the Sumpftarn hood onto this M-42 helmet and here are the results. Whilst not a perfect fit I admit it is a fairly accurate representation of the type of camo covers used by the BGS/Bepo , which I have seen in reference pictures from that period. I welcome your opinions

BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BGS Thread
    P
    Many

Well this is one that is a bugger, cut from a zelt! and pretty rare? at least it's an example of the pattern

?

Nice bolt of cloth Rene looks to be the last third pattern to my eyes a shame it has been cut and remanufacturered but a nice example all the same IMO .
    I for one would love to have it in my collection as who can say for positive when it was done and it would display rather well.

Regards Mark

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice bolt of cloth Rene looks to be the last third pattern to my eyes a shame it has been cut and remanufacturered but a nice example all the same IMO .
    I for one would love to have it in my collection as who can say for positive when it was done and it would display rather well.

Regards Mark
    Cheers Mark, lots of years ago I got duped into this one being a WW2 field made thingy and lost a pair of officer dice shakers in the trade! I'm happy in the end after learning.

Is there a difference in the marsh pattern? mine as shown are 59 and 67 dated on post #61 have no change

?

Hi Rene the first and third pattern are very similar if memory serves me correct the short lived second pattern was quite different with a more diffused falling rain pattern and olive over russet if I remember correctly here is a link to Camopedia that explains and illustrates the differences quite well .
    Germany - Camopedia
    Regards Mark
    Last edited by Mark K; 09-21-2014 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Add link

Thank you kindly Mark for the link and that's book marked , wow very similar to the WW2 patt changes

?

You are more than welcome Rene although camopedia is not definative it does make for a good referance tool for quick evaluation and further reasearch.

Regards Mark

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Well this is one that is a bugger, cut from a zelt! and pretty rare? at least it's an example of the pattern
    forgive me if im wrong guys but im sure this is 1956 pattern Bundeswehr Splittermuster
    Regards James

?

Quote by James C View Post
    forgive me if im wrong guys but im sure this is 1956 pattern Bundeswehr Splittermuster
    And right you are James that will teach me for geting up a 2;30 AM and sit in front of the computer.

Dolt

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast