Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

BGS Thread

Article about: hi guys i don't know if this is a good idea or not but i think we should make a thread devoted to the BGS. post stuff like uniform,headwear,photos,equiptment and anything else so that we can

Default BGS Thread

hi guys

i don't know if this is a good idea or not but i think we should make a thread devoted to the BGS.
    post stuff like uniform,headwear,photos,equiptment and anything else so that we can veiw it all in one awsome thread
    what do you think

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BGS Thread
    P
    Many

Default Re: BGS Thread

i shall start with some photos BGS ThreadBGS ThreadBGS ThreadBGS ThreadBGS Thread
    enjoy and please post yours

for markBGS Thread sumpftarn jacke best picture i could get

?

Nice Tom I like it they are such a hard field jacket to come buy there was one for sale last month on Ebay but between the jacket and the shipping from Australia it would have been over $200AU which was a little to rich for me. And there was two complete sumpftarn uniforms for sale at butschek antiques but they were sold with in hours of being listed thanks for showing

Regards Mark K

All I have is a fat dish.

Re the sumpftarn jacke: a mate of mine might have one, but it could have sold last week? I will ask him.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

very nice mark if you add bundesheer by all means its still very similar thanks for sharing

Tom and Co....good idea for a thread ! I will leave it to you to run....I have recently sold all of my BGS stuff to a good collector friend of mine, as I was diversifying too much, my M52 helmet, peak cap,tunics, both field and dress and a couple of items of equipment, all gone to make way for my BW passion !
    Prost ! Steve.

for mark local antique shops are rather good again best picture with my phone there were 2 different designs this one looked the best of the bunch BGS Thread

ps there were some 2 sets of trousers as wll but one was practially worn though with frayed edges the other was a bit better but still in used condition the photos haven't really worked for the better one (too dark to see) if you want i will get pictures of the trousers

?

Nice looking cap Tom were there any markings on the inside of the cap size , maker mark and or military label possibly.

Regards Mark K

unfortunatly no markings but you can see where there was a label there once

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast