Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Article about: Here is a work on Austrian uniforms of the interwar period, items of extraordinary rarity and great interest. The photos show the uniform in the Dolfuss Staendestaat, i.e. ca. 1933-38 at a t

Nice Patch Reibert!!
    I have the MNBG South one!!
    and a couple more Kosovo patches...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.   The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    P
    Many

Thx. for showing !

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Here´s the, ("unofficial") patch "HORNET", issued to soldiers of the "Jägerbataillon 25", and, soldiers of the ABC/NBC –defence unit, (based in Linz), in remembrance of the "Sicherheitspolizeilichen Assistenz-Einsatz", (in accordance with the Police assistance service), on the Austrian-Bavarian border in Salzburg.
    All of them served four, and a half, months on the border then.

Also I want to show you the medal of duty of the ÖBH, (Einsatzmedaille des Österreichischen Bundesheeres), awarded to soldiers, served on the border, also, the relating certificate, and, a "remembrance" certificate.

Members of the "KEK", "Kader Einsatz-Kompanie(en)“, cadre campaign, (mission), COY´s, issued the patch "MOSKITO", ("Mosquito"), and, the Police, the patch "TAURUS".

Meanwhile soldiers of the "JGB25" changed to other borders of Austria.
    My son will start his duty at the Austrian border, (in the course of rotation), on Sunday in Carinthia.

Cheers,
    R.

Mortar drill ...

Here´s an Austrian Bundesheer "Mountain Troop´s -Rucksack", ("Alpin -Rucksack, Rüstung 57"):

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Cool rucksack Reibert!!!!!
    guessing that is different to the normal medium K4 flapped rucksack or is the frame detachable???

Austrian army medics pack in brown leather!!!??? im guessing honour guard?? maker Seigfried Chlad??? HBA for 1983 which is during the time the olive green webbing is issued!!!! its just a bit larger than the standard green nylon type with the card like internal segrigations even down to the zipped pouch pocket in the lid!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.   The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.   The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

Hi all
    just arrived today an Austrian Bundesheer issued press armband.. HBA dated 1958 so a nice early piece...

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.   The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

?

very nice, i did not know that austria army stuff is for interest. I think i have some things from the austrian army somewhere
    packed in boxes. I will look for them and make some pics

Small update ,Austromunga kindly gifted this leather belt and restraining straps for the pack so added them to my ongoing displayThe Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast