Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Article about: Here is a work on Austrian uniforms of the interwar period, items of extraordinary rarity and great interest. The photos show the uniform in the Dolfuss Staendestaat, i.e. ca. 1933-38 at a t

?

Default Re: The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Here`s a Bundesheer badge for the Golan heights made by R.Souval, I believe they made a lot of TR badges too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.   The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    P
    Many

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    More Golan-badges:

Why the images came twice ?

The Golan Heights mission has long been an important UNO peace keeping role of the Bundesheer.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Golan Heights mission has long been an important UNO peace keeping role of the Bundesheer.
    And it´s still is !

BTW, I was there in 1991

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

?

Very nice Reibert, here`s a few more I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Reibert, interesting contributions, great to have former soldiers amongst us, your first hand knowledge will be greatly appreciated ! Found this on the web...a squad of BW fallschirmjagers (26th LuftLande Brigade) marching in Paris on the Bastille Day parade 2007, down the Champs-Elysees together with other nations formations, including top left......soldiers from the Austrian Garde-Bataillon (Guards Bn) from Vienna. I believe it is the only Austrian unit where the officers wear breeches and swords.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

Very nice image of Bw and Bundesheer.

Bundesheer Grenzschutz , (border protection), patch and Grenzschutz needle, (1st variation, till 1968):

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    Last edited by Reibert; 06-29-2012 at 07:50 PM.

this is a superb thread ,here's my small contribution a stalhlhelm 1 m1975 helmet keep up the good work guysThe Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

As said before, nice helmet James..it deserves to be in this thread !
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast