Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing

Article about: I have been slowly gathering pieces here and there to make myself a Bundeswehr combat loadout. It's early days as of now however I would like to show you my progress! As dated: Cap = 1991 Bo

Default Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing

I have been slowly gathering pieces here and there to make myself a Bundeswehr combat loadout. It's early days as of now however I would like to show you my progress!

As dated:
    Cap = 1995
    Body Armour = 1999
    Combat BDU = 1997
    Webbing = ??? Maybe 1995 or 96

I will post updates to show the additions of this loadout, I hope you enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing   Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing  

Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing   Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing  

Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing   Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing  

Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing  
    Last edited by n0valyfe; 07-20-2015 at 05:50 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr Combat Loadout + System 95 Webbing
    P
    Many

Looking good! When I was a youngster in Germany I collected BW Combat Gear as well...but it was the old "BW-Grey" equipment along with the gray uniforms, as worn in the 1970s-80s...I like your camo much better, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Welcome to the BW sub forum n0valyfe ! Great collection of Flektarn cammo, we must start a thread on BW cammo, from the splittertarn to wustentarn......there are some great items out there !
    Prost ! Steve.

you have collected some nice pieces so far so well done do you intend to wear these items for airsoft or simply to display on a mannequin ? either way keep up the great work and keep us updated with any new items you add ,thanks james

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Looking good! When I was a youngster in Germany I collected BW Combat Gear as well...but it was the old "BW-Grey" equipment along with the gray uniforms, as worn in the 1970s-80s...I like your camo much better, lol...
    cheers, Glenn
    I love the old moleskin Bundeswehr stuff Glenn, the trousers seem to be getting harder to get hold of!...