Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bundeswehr Paratrooper Wings awarded to USAF

Article about: Hi all I hope you guys can help me. I am looking for any information on US Air Force personnel awarded the West German Bundeswehr Paratrooper Wings. I have a USAF black dress uniform dated J

Kevin H
    ?

Default Bundeswehr Paratrooper Wings awarded to USAF

Hi all I hope you guys can help me. I am looking for any information on US Air Force personnel awarded the West German Bundeswehr Paratrooper Wings. I have a USAF black dress uniform dated June 1969 and named to Capitan F J Kelly. On the jacket is a great looking set of bullion wings. I have found A USAF Brigadier General who's initials match what is in the jacket and was awarded the wings in this same time period he was in Germany. I guess what I am looking for is there any list of the wings being awarded to US personnel?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr Paratrooper Wings awarded to USAF   Bundeswehr Paratrooper Wings awarded to USAF  

2. # ADS

CBH
    ?

I believe any US personal who passed German Jump school were entitled to wear the wings

Kevin H
    ?

I did find that if they were in the country they were awarded in they could. Trying to link this uniform to a certain officer who became a Brigadier General.