Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Article about: a private purchase cap i think 60s manufactered (you will have to get steve to confirm that later)

Very historical in their own right, and for those of us who are cold warriors, items of nostalgia and shared happy memories.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr peaked caps.
    P
    Many

gmerkt
    ?

This may not be Bundeswehr, Customs maybe? Can anyone ID this cap, please? Dated 1975 on liner. Used from when to when, if known. Thanks.

Bundeswehr peaked caps.Bundeswehr peaked caps.Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Default What year is this Bundeswehr peak caps?

Could someone tell me what year is this cap? It was given to me a long time ago and I am desiring to restore it to the way it used to look. The wings were torn off by accident many years ago now I can't find it. I have been buying hats and parts to restore it but want to make sure it is done correctly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

So many visors that are really cool looking!!! I just bought 2.....I feel a collection coming on!!!

More Bundesluftwaffe....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Heer...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

More Heer...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Luftwaffe... (sorry about the flash) with some Heer caps too...

TWS
    ?

One of mine. I have it listed on Ebay as I'm completely running out of room.

Bundeswehr peaked caps.Bundeswehr peaked caps.Bundeswehr peaked caps.

I received this BW visor today And thought I would share since it’s been a while since someone has posted. It can with a uniform coat, leather belt with buckle and leather holster.

Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum....what a wealth of knowledge and information!!

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast