Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Article about: a private purchase cap i think 60s manufactered (you will have to get steve to confirm that later)

Default Re: Bundeswehr peaked caps.

a private purchase cap i think 60s manufactered (you will have to get steve to confirm that later)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr peaked caps.
    P
    Many

Phil, nice Officers cap, I have not heard of that maker before, can you post a photograph of the interior for reference ? one way to crudely date Officer caps, as they tend not to be dated, is the finish. I show a photograph of two of mine, one before 1970 the other post 70....the centre ribbed band on caps before 1970 tend to be of a dark grey colour as opposed to the black of a later cap, also note badge backing colour and the overall lighter shade on the later cap....the pre 70 on the left, post 70 on the right.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.  
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

Gents, my latest, a humble Infantry cap, green arm of service (Panzer Grenadier/Fallschirmjager or Jager), as Tom stated these are rising in price, and I have lost a couple lately due to being a tight wad, and not bidding enough, as these days they are fetching upto 20 and more ! so I was pleased to win this for 8.50p + 2.50p shipping ! Size 58, made by "A. KEMPF. K. G." trading as "Alkero" in Oedmiesbach, made in November 1974. A worn example, but in good condition....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Bundeswehr peaked caps.  
    Last edited by oradour; 10-28-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."

very nice cap steve they can go even higher same cap as yours 70s dated and the start price is 40euro its getting a bit too expensive

tom

Tom, just bought another one, identical to the one above, for...wait for it....4.50p ! downside, its missing its black plastic chinstrap !
    Prost ! Steve.

4.50 damn thats a good price lucky git ive been trawling thought pages after pages looking for them currently bidding on a heer junior cap hopefuuly win it can't wait to see yours

tom
    ps if you want ill buy the one of you for 5

heres my new lufty very shaped bamburger 1975Bundeswehr peaked caps.
    unfortunatly missing its chin strap

Tom, nice cap ! love the shape !...I will keep an eye out for a strap for you.
    Prost ! Steve.

thank you steve

Another BW peaked cap.....a well worn, "Heeresflieger" (grey waffenfarbe) NCO/EM's cap, dated 1971, not a common maker..."Carl Isken" of Koln. I always think this branch the "Heeresflieger" has rather dull uniforms, as its arm of colour is grey, virtually the same as the uniform colour ! any way a cheap cap at 4.99, although badgeless...I raided the spares box, to bring it back to life !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast