Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Article about: a private purchase cap i think 60s manufactered (you will have to get steve to confirm that later)

Default Re: Bundeswehr peaked caps.

a private purchase cap i think 60s manufactered (you will have to get steve to confirm that later)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr peaked caps.
    P
    Many

Phil, nice Officers cap, I have not heard of that maker before, can you post a photograph of the interior for reference ? one way to crudely date Officer caps, as they tend not to be dated, is the finish. I show a photograph of two of mine, one before 1970 the other post 70....the centre ribbed band on caps before 1970 tend to be of a dark grey colour as opposed to the black of a later cap, also note badge backing colour and the overall lighter shade on the later cap....the pre 70 on the left, post 70 on the right.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Gents, my latest, a humble Infantry cap, green arm of service (Panzer Grenadier/Fallschirmjager or Jager), as Tom stated these are rising in price, and I have lost a couple lately due to being a tight wad, and not bidding enough, as these days they are fetching upto £20 and more ! so I was pleased to win this for £8.50p + £2.50p shipping ! Size 58, made by "A. KEMPF. K. G." trading as "Alkero" in Oedmiesbach, made in November 1974. A worn example, but in good condition....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Bundeswehr peaked caps.  
    Last edited by oradour; 10-28-2014 at 02:25 PM.

very nice cap steve they can go even higher same cap as yours 70s dated and the start price is 40euro its getting a bit too expensive

tom

Tom, just bought another one, identical to the one above, for...wait for it....£4.50p ! downside, its missing its black plastic chinstrap !
    Prost ! Steve.

£4.50 damn thats a good price lucky git ive been trawling thought pages after pages looking for them currently bidding on a heer junior cap hopefuuly win it can't wait to see yours

tom
    ps if you want ill buy the one of you for £5

heres my new lufty very shaped bamburger 1975Bundeswehr peaked caps.
    unfortunatly missing its chin strap

Tom, nice cap ! love the shape !...I will keep an eye out for a strap for you.
    Prost ! Steve.

thank you steve

Another BW peaked cap.....a well worn, "Heeresflieger" (grey waffenfarbe) NCO/EM's cap, dated 1971, not a common maker..."Carl Isken" of Koln. I always think this branch the "Heeresflieger" has rather dull uniforms, as its arm of colour is grey, virtually the same as the uniform colour ! any way a cheap cap at £4.99, although badgeless...I raided the spares box, to bring it back to life !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast