Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Stolen collection

?

Default Re: Stolen collection

Quote by mistervanels View Post
    wow echt bad gaan dude. nog steeds nix terug gevonden ? tis nu toch 4jaar geleden
    grt
    Reeds 4 jaar nu , nog steeds geen enkele aanwijzing , nog steeds niets terug van de collectie ,....

It's more than 4 years now , not a single clue , nothing has turned up of my collection , ......

No hope to recover anything ,

Really hope the bastards have a life filled with misery and pain , I really hope it with whole my heart !

I feel your pain, I live in Clearwater, Florida, USA. I suffered the same pain when a portion of my collection was stolen while me and my family were out of town. Not many people know about my collection, so it was most likey an inside job. Sad, to think that one of my friends or kid's friends could have done this. The walked out of my house with a 1944 German Mauser (90% complete Russian capture), 1923 and 1938 Mosin Nagants, the 1923 was a Ministry of Defense rifle (bore is perfect, hardly ever shot) 1938 was a sniper rifle, both in pristine condition. A few daggers and some WWII German canteens. At this time, I have since replaced all rifles, but the German Mauser (Russian capture) can never be replaced, it was absolutely breathtaking.... Take detail pictures (as I have done) and keep them filed away. Have a good day!

?

Quote by BIGGUYINFL View Post
    I feel your pain, I live in Clearwater, Florida, USA. I suffered the same pain when a portion of my collection was stolen while me and my family were out of town. Not many people know about my collection, so it was most likey an inside job. Sad, to think that one of my friends or kid's friends could have done this. The walked out of my house with a 1944 German Mauser (90% complete Russian capture), 1923 and 1938 Mosin Nagants, the 1923 was a Ministry of Defense rifle (bore is perfect, hardly ever shot) 1938 was a sniper rifle, both in pristine condition. A few daggers and some WWII German canteens. At this time, I have since replaced all rifles, but the German Mauser (Russian capture) can never be replaced, it was absolutely breathtaking.... Take detail pictures (as I have done) and keep them filed away. Have a good day!
    Sorry for your loss as well , precautions have been taken since , photoregister , alarm system installed , special locks , ....and I'm currently doing my weapons license , if they should come again , a warm welcome will be there part if I have the luck to meet them in my house !

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789