Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Article about: a private purchase cap i think 60s manufactered (you will have to get steve to confirm that later)

Default Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Gentlemen, here are three rather nice (and inexpensive) Bundeswehr enlisted men/NCO peaked caps I recently picked up for my fledgeling Bundeswehr collection...left to right, "Artillerie-truppen" (missing national cockade), "Luftwaffe", and "Fernmelde-truppen (Signals/communications). These light grey coloured version of the Bundeswehr peaked cap are dated 1973-75, and were only in use for a couple of years until the beret was introduced in the late 70's, which replaced the peaked cap for men/NCO's of the Bundeswehr (Officers still wear their version of the peaked cap). All are trade marked "LANDGRAF" and manufactured by "BAMBURGER MUTZEN-INDUSTRIE" dated, 1973,74.75. Hope you enjoy....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr peaked caps.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Hi

I'm getting to be a fan of these caps too. Under-rated I think.

I know the national cockades are easy to find but i have a few spares if you want one.

Cheers

tony

Thanks for that Tony, if you have any Bundeswehr caps please post/add here in this thread, I will pm you re a cockade.
    Many thanks, Prost ! Steve.

?

I`ve got one of them things too!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

zwerge, snap ! a nice 1975 dated cap by a Koln maker, named too ! looks to be unit marked...77 Geschwader (Squadron), mine is unissued, yours has been worn/issued, its owner having moulded the cap in the classic "saddle" shape. Thanks for showing, come on gents lets see yours.....
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Quote by oradour View Post
    zwerge, snap ! a nice 1975 dated cap by a Koln maker, named too ! looks to be unit marked...77 Geschwader (Squadron), mine is unissued, yours has been worn/issued, its owner having moulded the cap in the classic "saddle" shape. Thanks for showing, come on gents lets see yours.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Hi, I don`t think mine is marked 77g,but is marked F Schmid, Flg. ( Flieger ? )
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

zwerge, I stand corrected, my eyes aint wot they used to be !......Flieger it is.
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Here`s another one that has been "tarted up" a bit.

JEDEM DAS SEINE

Oh dear.....this is the fate of many a modern Bundeswehr cap ! all too easy to convert and sadly to decieve also ! some sellers even removing the plastic interior diamond with the mm, to aid in their deception......it should IMO be returned to what it was. By the way your first cap has the wrong badge fitted, it has an Army/Heer (crossed sabres) badge, the Luftwaffe one has wings on the badge, I have only just spotted it, my eyes again, time for new glasses ! Prost ! Steve.

here's my contribution

It's an officers version from the 1980's I think but not sure.

The markings inside are in green and hard to read but has "kleiderkasse fur die bundeswher" written across it. The traditions of buying your cap continued on.

Bundeswehr peaked caps.Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast