Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.

Article about: EK2 & Winterschlacht Im Osten

Default Re: Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.
    P
    Many

Nice set of EK's there Ingrid...
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Nice set of EK's there Ingrid...
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Your opinions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.   Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.  

maxrsx...do not clog up the forum with multiple posts on the same object in different sections, this has been discussed here.. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...1957-a-236746/
    Prost ! Steve.

?

maxrsx...do not clog up the forum with multiple posts on the same object in different sections, this has been discussed here.. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...1957-a-236746/
    Prost ! Steve.
    I no immediately found this section. think it is the right place for KVK 57. discussion wasn't while only you answered

My humble 57' collection......im sure in years to come people will want to see, and think these items will be worth collecting.......an early (as shown) second class 57', is at the moment fetching more than its 39' counterpart !
    Oradour,

Impressive collection. Congratulations.

After I came across the 57'ers, I googled to see their prices. (Denazified 1957 German medals, badges and awards for sale) Looks like they are valued pretty high. Therefore, I assume that they are being reproduced, just like their WW counterparts.

I know that there were manufacturers making different variations of different awards during the WWs. I'm under the impression that identifying an award is done by comparing to a known original of the same manufacturer and time frame. I'm pretty new to this and thus asking this silly question without knowing much about German army.
    1. What was the time period when denazified medals were made?
    2. Apart from comparing to a known original, how can one identify if a denazified award was made in that period or afterwards (say in 1970's instead of 1950s)

Thank you

Quote by wildkatz22 View Post
    After I came across the 57'ers, I googled to see their prices. (Denazified 1957 German medals, badges and awards for sale) Looks like they are valued pretty high. Therefore, I assume that they are being reproduced, just like their WW counterparts.
    The link is not good for looking up prices. The awards for sale are modern crap and overpriced. The only one that might be of early production is the last minesweeper badge.
    yes, more and more fakes or coming on the market.

Gents...an update on my collection.....the shelves are full, expansion is on going !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.   Bundeswehr veterans and the 57' awards.  

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15