Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bundeswehr wehrpass

Article about: Hi I thought you would like to see some of my 1957 collection regards Bob

?

Default Bundeswehr wehrpass

Hi
    I thought you would like to see some of my 1957 collection
    regards
    Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr  wehrpass   Bundeswehr  wehrpass  

Bundeswehr  wehrpass   Bundeswehr  wehrpass  

Bundeswehr  wehrpass   Bundeswehr  wehrpass  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr  wehrpass
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Bundeswehr wehrpass

Very nice paper grouping Bob and the medal grouping is spectacular , Do I see the 57 version's of the EK II, Ostfront medal, EK I , may I inquire as to the medal on the right hand side of the Ostfront medal as I do not recall ever seeing this medal before.

Regards Mark K

Very nice. With interesting places of service in the Bw of the first hour. That is, in the MoD in Bonn, as well as the territorial defense in Godesberg nearby. I went to university in Bonn.

?

Hi mark
    The medal you are asking about is a Wehmacht armed forces long service award in silver for 4 years.. In time i will post more pictures. I been collecting the 1957 yeards for over 12 yeards. It getting very costly to collect now. And they are maling fakes of the 1957 medals now!!! Plus I wrote a book on the 1957 medals MY daugther helped me with it.
    I will post it in the adds
    Regards
    Bob

?

Quote by ROBERT View Post
    Hi mark
    The medal you are asking about is a Wehmacht armed forces long service award in silver for 4 years.. In time i will post more pictures. I been collecting the 1957 yeards for over 12 yeards. It getting very costly to collect now. And they are maling fakes of the 1957 medals now!!! Plus I wrote a book on the 1957 medals MY daugther helped me with it.
    I will post it in the adds
    Regards
    Bob
    hi mark .
    would be very interested in picking up a copy of the book . very little info about on 57 awards i find . great group .tks for posting.....pavel

?

Robert thank you for the information and welcome to the forum I will send you a PM concerning your book.

Regards Mark K

Nice collection you have there. Just to clarify, the letter at the end is 'ß', not 'b'. The 'ß' is pronouced like a double-S, so the word 'Wehrpaß' is pronounced like 'Wehrpass'.

Robert, nice items...as I have explained before, please refrain from posting items for sale in posts and threads (it is against forum rules), we have a classified section for items for sale, trade or wants.....please put your book there, I am sure there will be plenty of takers....
    Prost ! Steve.