Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

BW Kampfstiefel.... (Boots !)

Article about: Gentlemen....something we have not touched upon as yet, boots and shoes of the Bundeswehr ! many varieties of boots and shoes have been issued/worn within the BW from jackboots to sports pum

Default BW Kampfstiefel.... (Boots !)

Gentlemen....something we have not touched upon as yet, boots and shoes of the Bundeswehr ! many varieties of boots and shoes have been issued/worn within the BW from jackboots to sports pumps !...lets see yours and discuss...I will start with the only pair to date I have, a pair of 1983-1993 Kampfstiefel (Combat boots) these have a welded or glued rubber sole, previous models can be distinguished by their sewn on soles, they are black...as BW boots had been since 1978, prior to that they had been brown (from 1971).....a distinctive patterned sole (see photos) marked with "Delta" the manufacturer, being for the BW. These go well with my 1980's Panzergrenadier display. I also show with a pair of 1962 Gaiters, these were worn well into the 1980's and are virtually the same pattern as the WW2 originals.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BW Kampfstiefel.... (Boots !)   BW Kampfstiefel.... (Boots !)  

BW Kampfstiefel.... (Boots !)   BW Kampfstiefel.... (Boots !)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BW Kampfstiefel.... (Boots !)
    P
    Many